I fired up my Adwords Editor this weekend and was prompted to update to the new Adwords Editor Ver. 3.5. I quickly got excited b/c the AE is one of my favorite tools but this update didn’t include much to tickle my fancy. That’s not to say there aren’t some cool updates included (official release notes) but they are not features I will find particularly useful outside of the drag and drop functionality.
* Image ads: View, add, and update your image ads on the new Image Ads tab.
* Drag and drop: Copy or move items by dragging them to their new locations.
* Region and city targeting: Choose additional location targeting options for your campaigns.
* New keyboard shortcuts are listed in the Data menu.
* The Delete Multiple tools and Add Draft Campaign are now accessible via the tab tool bars.
Also, miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
All of those are fine and dandy but I have my own Adwords Editor wishlist:
Thats it for now. I’m sure I’ll put more in as I stumble across them. Do you have any suggestions for the AE team?